- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
- Three important Tip on selecting a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process
- How to Track your PCBA Project Status?
- The Advantage of transform PCB files to gerber files and drilling data
- LED Aluminum PCB Technology of MOKO
Automated PCB Assembly,Automated PCBA, Automated Assembly, Automated Circuit Board Assembly
- Introduction：MOKO provides printed circuit board (PCB) assembly services to equipment manufacturers. We specialize in Automated assembly of PCBs. Our computerized pick-and-place machines assemble our customers' circuit boards with placement accuracy that is superior to hand-assembled circuit boards Automated PCB Assembly performs both RoHS-compliant (lead-free) and tin/lead assembly processes.
Automated PCB assembly with the experience to handle VGAs and mixed technology
For high-mix, low-to-medium volume printed circuit board assembly (PCBA), MOKO is your automated and semi-automated expert, especially when the mix includes VGAs and/or mixed analog and digital technology. We help manufacturers of military electronics, commercial products, and medical instrumentation with their lead-less, fine-pitch, BGA, and QFP assembly requirements by offering an experienced team, a fully automated surface-mount MYDATA machine and a high temperature bake-in oven. We also offer additional through-hole manufacturing capabilities.
So you can rest assured your Automated PCB assembly will be delivered complete, on time and with the utmost quality.
MOKO provides printed circuit board (PCB) assembly services to equipment manufacturers.
We specialize in Automated assembly of PCBs. Our computerized pick-and-place machines assemble our customers' circuit boards with placement accuracy that is superior to hand-assembled circuit boards
Automated PCB Assembly performs both RoHS-compliant (lead-free) and tin/lead assembly processes.
Moko, your single point of contact for all of your raw materials, parts, and PCB assembly, Our Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembly Services:
- Contract Manufacturing
- Engineering Services
- PCB Design & Assembly
- Product Design
- PCB Prototyping
- Cable and Wire Assemblies
- Plastics and Molds
Please call us for your Automated PCB assembly or Email US and to see what MOKO can do for you! 86-75523573370
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China