- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
- The Challenges and Solutions of Double-Sided and High Density PCB Assembly
- The Important Advatages and Types of LED Signs
- The Vital significance of from efficient PCB prototyping and Successful PCB Assembly
- Do You Know How Many Types PCBs Have?
- Why we should use flexible Printed Circuit Board in Radar systems?
- What are the Requirements of PCB Boards in SMT Production?
- How to choose a suitable solder paste in electronic manufacturing process?
- Where is Future Outlets of Flexible PCB Manufacturers?
- The Important introduction of LED Printed Circuit Board
MOKO provides design engineering and contract electronic manufacturing services (EMS) for the commercial/industrial, energy, medical, military, and telecommunications markets
Some companies require only a design file from the customer before proceeding to develop the product, source the components from a trusted distributor, and assemble and test the product. Alternatively, MOKO providers who specialize in assembly may require the customer to provide the design, the components necessary for manufacturing, and an assembled sample. MOKO may provide additional onsite services, such as PCB etching, or provide these services through another contractor.
By combining advanced engineering intelligence, keen knowledge of cost efficiencies, and applying our broad breadth of expertise, MOKO delivers unparalleled quality, while giving customers a competitive edge.
Our award-winning team can optimize existing designs for streamlined production. Our engineers can also oversee your product from concept to completion, incorporating DFM/DFA/DFT (design for manufacturability / design for assembly / design for test) principles in the early design stages to assure seamless production.
MOKO offers a wide range of services supporting PCB assembly, box build (PCB subassembly or final product assembly), electromechanical assembly and full turnkey production.Manufacturing capabilities include:
Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
High Speed SMT Board Assembly, Single and Double Sided
Circuit Card Assembly (CCA)
Fine Pitch 0201 Component Placement
Thick and Thin Film Hybrid Manufacturing
BGA & Micro-BGA (Ball Grid Array)
RoHS Compliant Assembly Mixed Technologies (SMT and Through-Hole)
Box Build (Subassembly or Final Product Assembly)
100% Material Procurement, 100% Consigned Material Management, or a Mix of Both
Dedicated Program Management
Cellular / Lean Manufacturing
Cable and Wire Harness
Conformal Coating (AR, UR and SR)
In-process and Post-Assembly Verification (AOI, X-ray, Flying Probe, Functional and In-circuit Test)
Our Test Engineering department is staffed with experienced electrical engineers and technicians who excel at working with customers to develop methodologies and design fixtures to reduce overall manufacturing costs, improve production yields, identify failures early, support root cause analysis, and assist engineering with DFT (Design For Test) analysis. Some of the types of testing we can perform include:
Foster a Continuous Improvement Environment
Reduce Overall Manufacturing Costs
Improve Production Yields
Early Support Root Cause Analysis
Assist Engineering With DFT (Design For Test) Analysis
MOKO Technology Limited
Address：4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ 518109,China