- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
2013 Electronic Americas
Sao Paulo's most flexible convention center, the Anhembi Show Pavilion is considered to be one of the biggest venues in South America. Considered to be a one of the greatest exhibition centers in the country, the center is tailor fitted for hosting any kind of prominent event, concerts, conferences and conventions of regional and international significance. The center is managed by Anhembi Parque and provides an exhibition space of 400,000 m2 that comprises of venues such as the Conventions Palace, the Elis Regina Auditorium, Arena Anhembi, the Great Otelo Cultural and Sports Center and Pavilhao de Exposicoes. It is furnished with contemporary facilities and equipments and also has the largest parking facility for around 13,000 vehicles. Advantageously located, it is easily accessible from the nearest hotels, highways and airports.
MOKO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Date:1st,April~5th,April Parque Anhembi exhibition
center Booth No:N95