- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
The Application of Double Sided Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
Applications by Double Sided Printed Circuit Board (PCB) — PCBs Manufacturer by MOKO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Moko Technology Ltd is an expert at PCB and PCBA manufacture With over 18 years of experience. We can handle production orders on 2 layers all the up to 18 layers. There are many challenges in doing business abroad. Not only do companies need to be concerned about time zone differences and language issues, but more importantly, that PCB’s are made using name brand materials and are completed on-time and on-budget!
MOKO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is rapidly becoming the logical choice for PCB manufacturers in China. We're proud to manufacture high-quality products, and provide a safe and prosperous workplace for our employees.
Double Sided PCBs (also known as Double-Sided Plated Thru or DSPT) circuits were the gateway to higher technology applications. The advent of the plated thru hole was quickly adapted and allowed electronic designs to expand in capability and shrink in physical size. Today the double sided printed circuit board technology remains the workhorse of the assembly industry. There are near limitless applications for old and new designs. Fine line surface mount, ultra high copper build, high and low temperature, Solder coated, Silver, and Gold finishes are just a few examples of DSPT applications.
These are a few of the applications using Double Sided Printed Circuit Boards(PCB)
Industrial controls Hard drives
Power supplies Printers
Converters Phone systems
Control relays Power monitoring
Instrumentation Automotive dashboards
Regulators Line reactors
UPS systems Test equipment
Power conversion Amplifiers
HVAC Traffic systems
LED lighting Vending machines