- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
What is FR4 Printed Circuit Board, FR4 PCB?
PCB is used to mechanically support and electrically connect electronic components using conductive pathways, tracks or signal traces etched from copper clad laminate substrate. Sometimes, PCB also named Printed Wiring Board (PWB) or etching wiring board if no extra electronic components was added on.
Classification of FR4 Printed Circuit Board
According to number of copper trace layers, FR4 printed circuit board is normally divided into following types:
Single Sided (S/S), or Single layer;
Double Sided (D/S), or double layer, 2Layers, 2L;
Four Layers (4L), Six Layers (6L), Eight Layers (8L), Ten Layers (10L)
Board with more than 10L
In fact, for board more than four layers, people will named it "Multi-layer PCB". According to that standard, there're only three types of PCB: Single, Double and Multi-layers.
If divide the board according to manufacturing technology, major based on hole diamter size, it'll divid into two types:
Normal through hole (diameter >=0.20mm (8mil)
HDI (diameter <=0.15mm (6mil)
According to copper thickness, it can be divided into
Normall copper: copper thickness: 0.5 OZ, 1.0 OZ, 2.0 OZ,
Heavy copper: copper thickness: >= 3 OZ
According to core material, it can be divided into
Rigid FR4 PCB: Only FR4, it is rigid for whole board;
Rigid-flex circuits: Rigid FR4 plus flexible circuits;
According to Tg value of FR4, it can be divided into
Normal Tg: Value 130, 135, 140;
High Tg: Value 170, 180;
According to radio frequency (RF) level of PCB, it can be divided into
Normal: < 300 Mhz
High Radio Frequency: 300MHz ~ 3GHz,or even bigger
According to board thickness, it can be divided into
Extra Thin: 0.10~0.30mm;
In a word, according to different standard, FR4 PCB can be divided into different classfication. Please contact us for more information about the FR4 Printed Circuits
Keywords：FR4 Printed Circuit Board, FR4 PCB, FR4 PCB Manufacturer, FR4 PCB Service, FR4 PCB Assembly