- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
How To Make a LED Circuit Board
The universal LED circuit boards (LED PCB) of MOKO Technology LTD are specially designed for LED strip lighting. LED boards can carry up to 72 LEDs. Build an LED strip light!
Making a LED (light emitting diode) circuit board is a good exercise for those new to electronics. It does not require a lot of components or expertise, and it is a useful circuit to know. When making a LED printed circuit board, you should be familiar with how a circuit board works. Columns of holes are electrically connected with exceptions for the first and last rows of holes. The first and last rows (rather than columns) of holes are electrically connected and are slightly offset from the main grid. This property of a circuit board makes the job of building a LED circuit board much simpler.
LED circuit boards Instructions
1. Wrap an end of your first wire around the positive terminal of your 9-volt battery.
2. Insert the other end of your first wire into the hole of your circuit board located in the first row and the first column.
3. Insert one end of your 100 ohm resistor into the same row as your wire, but this time in the second column of your circuit board.
4. Place the other end of your 100 ohm resistor in the hole of your circuit board located in the second row and second column.
5. Insert the anode (long wire) of your LED into the hole located in the third row, second column of your circuit board.
6.Insert the cathode (short wire) of your LED into the hole located in the third row, third column of your circuit board.
7. Wrap an end of your second wire around the negative terminal of your 9-volt battery.
8.Insert the other end of your second wire into the hole of your circuit board located in the fourth row, third column. You now have a completed LED board, LED printed circuit board and your light emitting diode will illuminate.
if you have any queston on our LED PCB, Email us our professional Customer service Teams,