- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
How to Choose a Good PCBA Supplier?
In assembly the bare board is populated with electronic components to form a functional printed circuit assembly (PCA), sometimes called a "printed circuit board assembly" (PCBA).In through-hole technology component leads are inserted in holes. In surface-mount technology (SMT) the components are glued on pads or lands on the surfaces of the PCB. In both component leads are then mechanically fixed and electrically connected to the board by soldering.
There are a variety of soldering techniques used to attach components to a PCB. High volume production is usually done with SMT placement machine and bulk wave soldering or reflow ovens, but skilled technicians are able to solder very tiny parts (for instance 0201 packages which are 0.02 in. by 0.01 in.)by hand under a microscope, using tweezers and a fine tip soldering iron for small volume prototypes, and it will take too much time. Also, some parts may be extremely difficult to solder by hand, such as BGA packages. But when do the prototypes for new designs, the volume is small, usually it is difficult for designers to find an suitable supplier who could support all process with a good price.
we provide you excellent quality and customer services:• ON-TIME Shipping
• Rush order accept
• Replacements solution
• Tech Support by skilled engineers, free programming and PCBA Function test
• "Live" sales persons for personalized contact.
• INSTANT PCB & PCBA quotes, orders & status
• Enclosure assembly
As PCB manufacturers and assembler, MOKO TECHNOLOGY can provide you with more value for money than other suppliers. Our experience, service and competitive pricing combine to provide you with the professionalism and value you required for your electronic PCB assembly work. we have been providing PCB electronic manufacturing and assembly services to a diverse customer base for years related to many fields, such as medical equipment, industry control, communication, and power supply.
Acknowledging that quality and service are foremost to our continued success, we have invested heavily in our people and our facility to ensure we meet the exacting demands of our customers. MOKO are ISO9001:2008 accredited with UL approval and have promoted IPC-A-610D training for our staff.
Want to know more about us? Please feel free to contact MOKO anytime to discuss what MOKO TECHNOLOGY can provide for your company!