- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
Custom LED PCB Assembly, From Start to Finish
The new lights you are seeing are made out of PCB assembled light emitting diodes (LEDs). These are tiny, purely electronic lights that are extremely energy efficient and have a very long life. Each LED
is about the size of a pencil eraser, so hundreds of them are used together in an PCB bare board. The LEDs are replacing the old-style incandescent halogen bulbs rated at between 50 and 150 watts. More and more places are in the process of replacing their incandescent lights with LED units because of three big advantages:
· LEDs are brighter. The LED arrays fill the entire "hole" and have equal brightness across the entire surface, making them brighter overall.
· LED bulbs last for years, while halogen bulbs last for months. Replacing bulbs costs money for the trucks and people who do the work, and it also ties up traffic. Increasing the replacement interval can save a city big dollars.
. LED bulbs save a lot of energy.The energy savings of LED lights can be huge. Assume that a
traffic light uses 100-watt bulbs today. The light is on 24 hours a day, so it uses 2.4 kilowatt-hours
per day. If you assume power costs 8 cents per kilowatt-hour, it means that one traffic signal costs about 20 cents a day to operate, or about $73 per year.
With the rapid growth of demand,the competition is getting daily more intense.Decreasing the production cost and publishing new products quickly are important in competition.But,how to decrease production cost?And how to design new ideas quickly? Well, MOKO TECHNOLOGY LTD could be your great choice.
We can provide quick-turn prototype, low-volume and production PCB assembly. And our skilled engineer team can design the boards from your idea.Before production, samples are
provided to you for approval. We also offer packing services and shipment arrangement. We assure
you of cost-effective solutions to your marketing objectives.
MOKO designs, develops and manufactures Led Light sub-assemblies that are delivered as complete Led light to manufacturer's assembly lines in "just-in-time" flexibility and by providing our customers the type of service that they demand, simply makes them to concentrate on their core busines.
At MOKO, we are committed to service and quality; utilize computer aided engineering and efficient production process which results into trouble-free delivery to OEM's.
E-mail us to find out how we can meet your ultimate requirements.
Address: 4F,Buidling2,Guanghui Technology Park,MinQing Rd,Longhua,SZ,China518109