- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
Will India be replacing China to be the world’s factory within a short time?
Two weeks after the world’s largest electronics contract manufacturer Foxconn announced a $5-billion investment in India, Chinese personal computer and smart-phone giant Lenovo said it would start local manufacturing of Lenovo and Motorola smartphones at Sriperumbudur, near Chennai with Flextronics. It seems more and more indication shows India is replacing China to be the World’s Factory. However, is India really able to replace China within a short time?
As foreign media mentioned when they report Foxconn’s plan in India,“Only the factory in China could provide all the components when Apple need to producing a new Iphone in a short time.”Been the world’s factory for years, China has skillful workers, fluent management system, completely supply chain, all these guarantee the quality of ‘made in China’.
The best example as MOKO Technology Ltd., the OEM PCB&PCBA manufacturer in Shenzhen, China, who could provide one stop service including PCB design, PCB fabrication, components sourcing and assembly service, even including delivery service. These could not be done by only building a factory in India.