- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
- You Must Know About LED Lighting Knowledge
High Frequency PCBs Applications
The increasing complexity of electronic components and switches continually requires faster signal flow rates, and thus higher transmission frequencies. Because of short pulse rise times in electronic components, it has also become necessary for high frequency (HF) technology to view conductor widths as an electronic component.
Depending on various parameters, HF signals are reflected on circuit board, meaning that the impedance (dynamic resistance) varies with respect to the sending component. To prevent such capacitive effects, all parameters must be exactly specified, and implemented with the highest level of process control.
Critical for the impedances in high frequency circuit boards are principally the conductor trace geometry, the layer buildup, and the dielectric constant (εr) of the materials used.
The growing data traffic is constantly driving the demand for faster signal transmission. In the electronics industry, PCBs have become high speed expressways, carrying billions of pulses per second. This capability needs special know-how in PCB design and manufacturing. High accuracy in the design and production is the key item required for control of capacity effects.
MOKO supports you with designing high frequency PCBs (HF-PCBs) and provides you with know-how, all popular materials and qualified manufacturing processes - reliably even for complex requirements. We help you to find suitable substrates, to define the trace dimensions and to calculate the impedance effects for you. MOKO has a wide range of HF-PCB base materials on stock and can deliver your high frequency PCBs within the shortest possible time. HF-PCB express service is also possible within 12 hours!