Turnkey PB. fakatahaʻanga
Turnkey PCB assembly refers to a process where one company can handle all production stages of making PCB and design also. Ko hono ola, it offers many quality and cost benefits. Instead of outsourcing different parts of production, a company that provides turnkey PCB manufacturing does it all. Turnkey PCB solutions incorporate all the stages of PCB manufacturing as one service. Ko ia, you don’t need to worry about anything but receiving your order.
Types of Turnkey PCB Assembly Services Available
Turnkey PCB can either full turnkey or partial turnkey. Pea, both are quite similar and offer you a wide range of benefits.
- Full turnkey printed circuit board assembly: This involves all the services that are in the PCB assembly process such as material and component sourcing, shipping and logistics, quality control, and final shipment.
- Partial turnkey printed circuit board assembly: This lets customers to handle part of the process. Hangē ko ʻení, a client can provide turnkey PCB design and consignment of some components.
We know that our clients’ time is precious, therefore we offer the best PCB assembly in China, thereby helping our clients to succeed.
Benefits of Full Turnkey PCB Assembly Services
ʻIo, our unbeatable turnkey PCB manufacturing process offers:
- Fast lead times – from turnkey PCB design, likewise to manufacturing, expect a fast turnaround time.
- Competitive prices – Because our prices are unbeatable, we always keep to your budget indeed.
- Excellent quality control – our manufacturing process removes flaws and defects too.
- Quick quotes – Also get quick processing of your PCB requests.
Industries That We Services
We strive to be the best in turnkey PCB assembly because we have a reputation to uphold. Ko ia, we are proud to have provided our solutions to a wide range of industries such as:
- Aerospace mo e satelaite
- Automobile sectors
- Home electronics
- Security Gadgets and accessories
Turnkey Printed Circuit Board Assembly Capacities
|Fika ʻo e Me||Capacities|
|Type of Assembly||SMT (Tekinolosia ʻi he moʻunga) UNU (Dual In-Line Package|
|Assembly Production Capacity||SMT (5 SMT lines with 10 million chips daily) UNU (3 production lines, 1.2 million pieces daily) Enclosure (3 production lines with 15 assembly staff, 2 QA engineers)|
|Number of Layers||Up to 12|
|Fakatau atu e Fakapulí||Liquid Photo-imageable (LPI)|
|Solder fakapuliki ʻo e lanu||ʻUliʻuli, Hinehina, Lanu Puluú, Lanu Engeenga, Lanu kulokula|
|Miniti ʻe. mechanical drilling hole diameter||0.15MM|
|Surface treatment method||ENIG, tin, HAF, HAF LF, OSP|
|Ngaahi Nāunaú||Foila, Falanise-1, Falanise-2, ʻOlunga TG, FR4 halogen, Falanise-4, CEM-1, CEM-3|
Placing a Turnkey PCB Assembly Order
ʻI he taumuʻa ko ʻeni, all you need to do is to send us your PCB assembly Bill of Materials (POM) lisi. This can be in a document or a spreadsheet format containing the PCB specification selection also. Pea, you include details such as the number of layers, lahi ʻo e koloa, and all dimensions necessary. Makehe mei ai, you also need to include a CAD-generated Gerber or Centroid file for the top/bottom copper, Silkscreen and other details.
ʻIkai ngata ai, data files and placement configurations cannot be updated after submission. Hoko Atu, we will also send a formal quote for your order approval before production begins. Pea, if there’s a problem, we will contact you so that you can fix it. ʻI he taimi tatau, we provide you with an estimate of how long it will take
Ko ia, a summary of the process for a turnkey PCB assembly order is as follows:
- Order placement
- Component procurement
- PB. Design
- Quality assurance and testing
- Fakafolau Mai
- Aftersales services and support
Trust MOKO Technology for your Turnkey PCB Assembly
Fakaʻosí, MOKO Technology offers you all the advantages of turnkey PCB, and also fast turnaround times and affordable budget. Kae mahulu hake ai, our excellent quality assurance processes and dedication to service make us the best choice for your PCB manufacturing. Click to get an instant quote now！