Ensamblaje de PCB BGA
BGA PCB is Printed Circuit Boards with Ball Grid Array. We use various sophisticated techniques for making BGA PCBs. Such PCBs have a small size, yáanal ta manaj, and high packaging density. Tune', they are reliable for high-performance applications.
Benefits of BGA PCB
1. Efficient Use of Space
BGA PCB layout allows us to efficiently use the available space. Tune', we can mount more components and manufacturer lighter devices.
2. Excellent Thermal and Electrical Performance
The size of the BGA PCB Service is considerably small. Tune', the heat dissipation is relatively much easier. This type of PCB has no pins. Tune', there is no risk of their getting broken or bent. Tune', the PCB is stable enough to ensure excellent electrical performance.
3. Higher Manufacturing Yields
The most BGA PCB design is smaller in size so they are faster to manufacture. Tune', we get higher manufacturing yields and the process becomes more convenient.
4. Less Damage to Leads
We use solid solder balls for manufacturing BGA leads. Tune', there is a lesser risk that they will get damaged during operation.
5. Menor ta manaj
The smaller size and the convenient manufacturing route ensure that we incur lower manufacturing costs. Tune', this process is ideal for mass production.
BGA PCB Manufacturing
- We first heat the overall assembly.
- We use solder balls which have a very controlled amount of solder. So that we can use soldering for heating them.
- Hence the solder tends to melt.
- The solder cools down and tends to solidify.
- Ba'ale', the surface tension causes the molten solder to assume appropriate alignment with respect to the circuit board.
- Although it is important to carefully choose the composition of the solder alloy and the corresponding soldering temperature.
- This is because we have to ensure that the solder doesn’t melt completely. Tune', it stays semi-liquid.
- Tune', each ball remains separate from the adjacent ones.
Types of BGA PCBs
1. PBGA (Plastic Ball Grid Array)
Bey u, these use plastic as a packaging material and glass as a laminate.
2. TBGA (Tape Ball Grid Array)
Bey u, these use two types of interconnections. These interconnections are based on lead and inverted solder bonding.
3. CBGA (Ceramic Ball Grid Array)
Bey u, these use a multi-layer ceramic as the substrate material.
Inspection of BGA PCB
We mostly use X-ray inspection for analyzing the features of BGA PCBs. This technique is known as XRD in the industry and relies on X-rays for unveiling the hidden features of this PCB. This kind of inspection reveals,
1. Solder Joint Position
2. Solder Joint Radius
3. Change in Circular shape
4. Solder Joint Thickness
BGA PCBs from MOKO Technology
- 1-50 capa
- FR-4, CEM-1, CEM-3, Hight TG
- HALS leti' HALS ma' plomo
- 0.2mm-7mm Board Thickness
- 500mm×500mm Max finished boar
MOKO Technology is a renowned name in the PCB industry. We have a high-end manufacturing setup and a team of highly qualified experts. We specialize in BGA PCB assembly and we can manufacture customized boards as per your needs. Feel free to reach out to us for placing your order today.