Turnkey PCB Assembly
Turnkey PCB assembly refers to a process where one company can handle all production stages of making PCB and design also. As a result, it offers many quality and cost benefits. Instead of outsourcing different parts of production, a company that provides turnkey PCB manufacturing does it all. Turnkey PCB solutions incorporate all the stages of PCB manufacturing as one service. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about anything but receiving your order.
Turnkey PCB can either full turnkey or partial turnkey. Also, both are quite similar and offer you a wide range of benefits.
- Full turnkey PCB assembly: This involves all the services that are in the PCB assembly process such as material and component sourcing, shipping and logistics, quality control, and final shipment.
- Partial turnkey PCB assembly: This lets customers to handle part of the process. For example, a client can provide turnkey PCB design and consignment of some components.
We know that our clients’ time is precious, therefore we offer the best PCB assembly in China, thereby helping our clients to succeed.
Of course, our unbeatable turnkey PCB manufacturing process offers:
- Fast lead times – from turnkey PCB design, likewise to manufacturing, expect a fast turnaround time.
- Competitive prices – Because our prices are unbeatable, we always keep to your budget indeed.
- Excellent quality control – our manufacturing process removes flaws and defects too.
- Quick quotes – Also get quick processing of your PCB requests.
We strive to be the best in turnkey PCB assembly because we have a reputation to uphold. Therefore, we are proud to have provided our solutions to a wide range of industries such as:
- Aerospace and satellites
- Automobile sectors
- Home electronics
- Security Gadgets and accessories
|Type of Assembly||SMT (Surface-Mount Technology) DIP (Dual In-Line Package|
|Assembly Production Capacity||SMT (5 SMT lines with 10 million chips daily) DIP (3 production lines, 1.2 million pieces daily) Enclosure (3 production lines with 15 assembly staff, 2 QA engineers)|
|Number of Layers||Up to 12|
|Solder Mask||Liquid Photo-imageable (LPI)|
|Solder Mask Color||Black, White, Blue, Yellow, Red|
|Min. mechanical drilling hole diameter||0.15mm|
|Surface treatment method||ENIG, tin, HAF, HAF LF, OSP|
|Material||Aluminum, FR-1, FR-2, High TG, FR4 halogen, FR-4, CEM-1, CEM-3|
For this purpose, all you need to do is to send us your PCB assembly Bill of Materials (BOM) list. This can be in a document or a spreadsheet format containing the PCB specification selection also. Then, you include details such as the number of layers, quantity, and all dimensions necessary. In addition, you also need to include a CAD-generated Gerber or Centroid file for the top/bottom copper, Silkscreen and other details.
Furthermore, data files and placement configurations cannot be updated after submission. Next, we will also send a formal quote for your order approval before production begins. Also, if there’s a problem, we will contact you so that you can fix it. At the same time, we provide you with an estimate of how long it will take
Hence, a summary of the process for a turnkey PCB assembly order is as follows:
- Order placement
- Component procurement
- PCB Design
- Quality assurance and testing
- Aftersales services and support
In conclusion, MOKO Technology offers you all the advantages of turnkey PCB, and also fast turnaround times and affordable budget. Above all, our excellent quality assurance processes and dedication to service makes us the best choice for your PCB manufacturing. Therefore, click here to get an Instant Quote now.