Cable & Wire Harness Assembly
We provide standard and custom cable wire harness assembly services that increase the performance and productivity of your application.
At MOKO, we have 16 years of experience providing the highest quality custom cable and harness assemblies to high-tech customers worldwide. We use various processes such as manufacturing, ultrasonic welding, and injection molding to provide excellent products and services, from simple to complex cable and harness assemblies, from prototypes to turnkey services, we can always meet the various needs of our customers. We have an excellent team to assist you in real-time and effective communication, speeding up the entire assembly process and time to market.
One-stop Cable &Wire Harness Assembly Services
Design and Engineering
We used AutoCAD to develop product concepts with assembly layouts and can provide prototypes to solve any problems not found in the design stage.
MOKO has a complete supplier network that allows us to source high-quality components at the most competitive cost.
Cable &Wire Harness Assembly
With cutting-edge technology and highly qualified engineering and production staff, we can assemble a wide variety of cable and wire harness assemblies, from simple to complex.
Testing and Inspection
We provide reliable testing services including 100% continuity test, break test, matching harness test fixture for production harness, multiple harness combination resistance, and withstand voltage test.
• Offer discrete cable and wiring harness assembly for a variety of cable types, including flat ribbon, RF, optical and multi-conductor cables.
• Automated wire capabilities include cutting, stripping, terminating, splicing and welding.
• Provide integration of various wire and cable types and reverse engineering service
• Provide a wide range of assembly options and prefabrication of wire harness assemblies
• All industry knowledge and expertise in cabling and harness solutions
• In-line wire and cable marking
Committed to Quality
In the whole wire harness and cable assembly process, we use a strict quality management system to closely monitor every link. Whether it is the design, construction, or assembly process, we are constantly checking to ensure the reliability and functionality of the product. Our rigorous testing and quality control measures allow all of our products to meet ISO 9001 standards, more important, we can always create cable and harness assemblies to our customers’ exact design specifications.
Applications & Use Cases