- PCBs of MOKO Play very important In Different Industries
- MOKO Tell you How to Look For in A PCB Rework Service Provider
- How to Choose a PCB Repair Service Provider?
- Printed Circuit Boards for LED Applications
- Where is The Differences of PCB and PCBA?
- PoP Assembly is Important Solution of Driven SMT Assembly Process
- MOKO Tell you on Significances of PCB assembly services
- What is the Advantages of Low Volume PCB Assembly?
- It is a tough job to Evaluate A PCB Manufacturer
- Why MOKO Pay more attention on multi-layer PCB ?
The Application of Multilayer Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
Applications by Industry — PCBs Manufactured by MOKO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
MOKO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is committed to meeting and exceeding the demands of the industry in terms of manufacturing capabilities, training, and certifications so that you get the best product and services possible. We never forget that you are our future.
MOKO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED has been building multilayer PCBs for more than 3 decades. We are a brick & mortar company with local engineers.
Multilayer printed circuit boards (PCBs) represented the next major evolution in fabrication technology. From the base platform of double sided plated thru came a very sophisticated and complex methodology that would again allow circuit board designers a dynamic range of interconnects and applications.
Multilayer circuit boards were essential in the advancement of modern computing. The multilayer PCB basic construction and fabrication are similar to micro chip fabrication on a macro size. The range of material combinations is extensive from basic epoxy glass to exotic ceramic fills. Multilayer can be built on ceramic, copper, and aluminum. Blind and buried vias are commonly produced, along with pad on via technology.
These are a few of the applications using multiLayer Printed Circuit Boards(PCB)
- Computers Test equipment
- File servers X-ray equipment
- Data storage Heart monitors
- Signal transmission Cat scan technology
- Cell phone transmission Atomic accelerators
- Cell phone repeaters Central fire alarm systems
- GPS technology Fiber optic receptors
- Industrial controls Nuclear detection systems
- Satellite systems Space probe equipment
Hand held devices Weather analysis