Consignment PCB Assembly Services
The client provides the necessary components in the consignment PCB assembly process. However, the vendor handles the assembly and fabrication process on behalf of the clients.
When to go with this option:
It seems reasonable to go with the consignment PCB assembly process if you manufacture expensive products having exclusive parts. This will ensure that your product is not replicated and yet the manufacturing process stays cost-effective.
The partial consignment PCB assembly is a viable alternative to full consignment PCB assembly. In this process, the client may supply some of the parts needed for manufacturing the PCB. However, the vendor will furnish the rest.
When to go with this option:
This is a viable option if you are only able to find some of the parts for your PCB or if you lack manufacturing capacity. It is also a good choice if you want components for your PCB to have better quality.
The Demand of Consignment PCB Assembly Services
Consignment PCB Assembly services are in high demand because they have a lot of advantages. So, here are some of these benefits,
1. Quality Control
The customer procures some or all of the components. Hence, the customer can exercise quality control and ensure that the PCBs are of premium quality.
2. Mass production
If you lack the manufacturing setup then it is a great option for you. This is because it will allow for convenient mass production.
3. Reduced Turnover Times
Most manufacturers offer automated production lines. Hence, the turnover time tends to reduce significantly compared to if you manufactured on your own.
4. Reduced Manufacturing Costs
It allows customers to outsource operational personnel and labor. Additionally, no capital is required. Hence, it reduces the overall manufacturing costs.
1. Superior Consigned PCB Assembly Services
- MOKO Technology is a renowned name in the PCB industry and we have decades of experience in PCB manufacturing.
- We offer Highly Competitive Prices. So, it will tend to reduce your overall manufacturing costs.
- Our company will provide customized PCB assembly as per your needs.
- MOKO Technology offers only those parts that meet our high standards and are from reputable sources.
- MOKO Technology Offers Custom Testing, IC Programming, and DFM checking. So, you won’t have to worry about the functionality and performance standards of your boards.
2. Certification and Equipment
- We work closely with SGS and UL laboratory to provide fast UL, ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS or other certifications. So, that you don’t have to go through the hassle and can easily meet your timelines.
- MOKO Technology has a highly sophisticated setup which includes an Etching line, Automatic Optical Inspection line, CNC Drilling Machine line, and Copper sink line. In addition, we also have an Electroplating production line, Exposure Machine Line, Forming Machine, and a Fully automatic inspection machine.
3. Consigned PCB Assembly Capabilities
- Single or double-sided placement
- DIP production capacity (1.2 million units/day)
- Cable & Harness Assembly
- Box Build Assembly
- Assembly of fine pitch can as low as 01005, 0201 size
- High precision positioning to 4mm (0.1mm) pitch device
- SMT production capacity (10 million pieces/day (0402, 0201 pieces/day, 8 million pieces/day)
When you think about PCB assembly China, MOKO Technology is the first name that comes to mind. So, we ensure that every delivery contributes to the satisfaction of our customers. Feel free to contact us for placing your order or asking for a quote