- IFA- Consumer Electronics: IFA is the world’s largest consumer electronics and home appliances trade show. IFA has been running since 1924 and as we celebrate 99 years.
- MWC: It is at the frontier of a cross-industry digital transformation, where connectivity and other horizontal technologies play a central role in delivering smarter and more sustainable means of production, products, productivity and services.
- Consumer Technology Association(CES): CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association, which provides the ultimate platform for technology leaders to connect, collaborate, and propel consumer technology forward.
- Hong Kong Electronics Fair: With the theme of “Connecting the World with Innovations for Better Life”, Electric Show gathered features more than 1,600 exhibitors from 12 countries and regions. For the convenience of buyers, a number of special areas and product categories in the Spring Electronics Show showcases the new and popular electronic technology products and solutions as well as main areas of the electronics industry, including traditional audio-visual products, home appliances, connected home, electronic health products, robotics and unmanned technology.
- Global Sources Electronics & Components： Global Sources Electronics, the largest electronics trade fair globally, brings the latest products and innovation to the Indonesian market. Explore the most sought-after gadgets and discover upcoming electronic products and applications.
- IPA：The exhibitors gathering here will showcase a wide range of products and services such as latest technology and innovations related to the oil and technology sector.
- Electronica：Electronica embodies the entire spectrum of technologies, products and solutions from the entire electronics sector. The trade fair reflects the rapid technological development in all fields of electronics.
#PCB Assembly #Consumer Electronics
Read More: Trade Show