- Mistakes in making of schematics: Miss out net names off-page connectors and interconnection is one of the most frequent mistakes. You should check them carefully. What’s more, if there is a wrong wire connecting and bad wire crossing over each other, your schematics still be malfunctional.
- Shorting in PCB tracks, traces, pads, and obstacles: Basically, there should be no shorting between power and ground check, Then, you are required to check any stick to proper clearance and track spacing.
- Power to the Components: Ensure the right polarity connection and ready IC socket connection.
- Proceed with PCB Assembly section by section
- No conduction via through hole: Often there is no conduction via through-hole if the plated through home is not proper. In such a case, it is advisable to solder the IC pin on both layers.
Read More: Multiple Testing Method