- Quality control problem: The manufacturer cannot guarantee the quality of materials sent by you, and the responsibilities for the quality of those components are not clear. Communication between the three parties may also result in a high time cost.
- Storage condition problem: Due to the large variety of materials supplied by customers, fab cannot provide the correct storage conditions for each component with few understanding of caution issues.
- Cost: Customer-supplied components require customers to bear the costs of customs clearance, logistics, and other expenses.
If you must have a customer supply, pay attention to
- Punctual supply of materials to the manufacturer. Build a good corporation with the manufacturer about supply chain management.
- Control the quality of raw materials by yourself carefully.