China’s Top manufacturer, assembler, and designer of Custom PCBs, MOKO Technology provides a 24 hours quick turn of PCB solutions for mass and small-scale production. Our custom PCB basically comprises small-sized electronic materials like resistors and diodes and conductive components like copper, which are imprinted on a board (insulated). It combines electrical materials and circuits of a device. They save space no matter how sophisticated a component is.
Pros and cons of Custom PCBs
The table below outlines the merits and demerits of Custom PCB boards.
|1. Cost-effective (Economical); hence mass production is achievable||1. Demands more layout effort|
|2. Easy to assemble and install since it has specific color nodes for specific connections.||2. Higher initial making cost than wire-wrapped circuits.|
|3. Highly reliable||3. Chemicals emitted during etching of Circuit
Boards are harmful to the environment.
|4. Custom PCBs indicate rating for the device helping in their maintenance||4. Updating the PCB is impossible once it’s printed.|
|5. They come in compact sizes hence saving wire.||5. Unsuitable for fine-pitch.|
|6. The design eliminates chances of short circuits and loose electronic connections|
|7. Error is unlikely on PCBs hence reduces inspection time|
|8. Custom PCBs emit low if not zero electronics noise.|
|9. Custom PCBs have Excellent shelf life|
Types of PCB Boards We Provide
Printed Circuit Boards are primarily categorized based on their frequency, substrate used during manufacturing, and the number of layers. They are further classified according to their custom PCB design parameters, manufacturing method, and applications needs. Custom PCBs are designed as per the customer’s specifications. As the best custom PCB manufacturer, here’s a list of Printed Circuit boards we provide:
- High-frequency PCB
- Lead-free PCB
- Heavy copper PCB
- LED PCB
- RF4 PCB
- Microware PCB
- Rigid PCB
- Carbon ink PCB
- Single-sided PCB
- Double-sided PCB
- Multilayer PCB
- Halogen-free PCB
- Standard PCB
- Aluminum PCB
- HDI PCB
- Rigid-flex PCB
- High TG PCB
Custom PCB Solutions We Offer
- Rapid PCB
Moko Technology responds to your Custom PCB needs within 24 hours. We’re available 24/7 whenever you need a quick PCB prototyping, manufacturing, or assembling. Any time you need a custom Printed Circuit Board at an affordable price, be sure to call us for rapid solutions.
- Prototype PCB
We can complete over 700 PCB prototypes in less than a week for your testing or presentation. With our updated high-quality equipment and quick fabrication abilities, we’re more than certain to meet your simple or complex PCB prototypes needs in no time.
- Production PCB
Call us any time for high-quality production printed circuit board made within the shortest time possible at a favorable price. We have standby resources and qualified employees waiting to complete your order now.
- Circuit board design
We provide unique custom design services to suit your specifications and applications through our comprehensive process that includes; preliminary design, prototype development, manufacturing integration, and finally, production.
- PCB assembly
Our PCB assembly solutions meet all your fabrication and design needs through our leading capabilities that include;
②Selective soldering system
③Surface mount (SMT) & through-hole technology (THT)
④Factory repair services
⑤Automated conformal coatin
- Firmware & software development
We embed software and control systems in your custom printed circuit board to increase reliability, efficiency, and consistency in all its applications.
- Contract electronics manufacturing
We provide reliable contract electronic manufacturing services to all Original Electronics Manufacturers (OEMs) that include functional testing, engineering design, fabrication, assembling, distribution, and fulfilling orders, among others.
- ERP system
Our ERP system guarantees cost-efficient manufacturing of PCBs through auto-scheduling, stable material supply, capacity planning, and real-time monitoring to boost production capabilities.
- Application Integration
Our API is integrated into your order fulfillment software and apps your customers use to see your products and make orders to automate the whole process, including shipment processing.
Types of PCB Assembly We Use
- SMT assembly
We offer customized SMT assembly services tailored to our customer’s needs. Our capabilities include a DIP production capacity of up to 1.2m pieces per day, PCB SMT assembly capacity of up to 10m chips per day, and an enclosure assembly with 3 active production lines.
- Through-hole assembly
We provide precise and high-quality double-sided, multi-layer plated through-hole and single PCBs that meet client’s requirements, cost-effective and efficient.
- Cable & Wire harness assembly
We offer custom, simple and complex cable assembly and wire harness at a leading turnaround in the market of less than 24 hours.
- Box build assembly
We’re the leading Box build assembling company with our solutions ranging from small box (2 plastic moldings encase a printed circuit board) to big sophisticated fabricated boxes.
- Electronics assembly
We offer assembling services to custom PCB that needs electronic components and parts installed on them within the shortest time possible for both complex and simple gadgets.
Our regular customers and market of our custom PCBs come from:
- Medical and Bio-medical sector
- Learning institutions-Students
- Automotive Industry
- Electronics industry
- The military
- The Aerospace
Our PCB projects
We’re the leading PCB manufacturer in china for both small-scale and mass production. We’re certified to prototype, manufacture, and assemble custom PCBs for a wide range of electronic products that include and are not limited to:
- GSMCommunication Device
- Telecom Device
- Automatic Door Module
- GPS Tracker
- Home Appliance
- Gas Detector
- Audio Amplifier
- Smart Control Device
- IoT Devices
- Fitness Device
- Medical Device
- Elevator Module
- Energy Product
- Industrial Control Device
- Wearable Product
How to Custom A PCB Board
- Component selection and requirement analysis: the first step is to assess the intricate requirements of your PCB board. This includes choosing appropriate components like the power supply and processor. You’ll need to create a blueprint of all these requirements.
- In-system front end design: the next step is to design the PCB layout with the help of custom PCB design software. The typical output of the software is a PCB schematic Gerber file, which encodes information like drill drawing, tracking layers, and component annotation, among other parameters.
- Photo tool initiation: next, run a Design for Manufacture (DFM) check before you can begin circuit board fabrication. This ensures that the design has no discrepancies.
- Print the inner layers: This involves cutting, cleaning, and drying the epoxy substrate before placing the film you formed in the last step on top of your panel. Lastly, UV-treat the panel.
- Etching the unwanted copper: an alkaline solution is used to wash away any unhardened part of the copper layer, ensuring that the required copper layer is intact.
- Punching the register for layer alignment: this involves optically punching the different layers for registration hole creation and ensuring that there is alignment.
- Automated optical inspection: In this step, you will have to use a laser sensor to scan the layers while looking for discrepancies between the Gerber files and the outcome.
- Layer up and bond: Involves bonding together the PCB panel layers with an aluminum press plate.
- Drilling: the next step is to drill holes into the PCB stack, allowing the electrical components’ placement and interconnection.
- Copper deposition and platting: to cover the non-conductive materials and bond the panels, you will need to cover the entire panel with a fresh copper layer.
- Outer layer imaging and copper etching: Involves applying a photoresist material over the outer copper layer and imaging it.
- Solder mask application: The board is cleaned before applying the solder mask, which protects the board from copper corrosion, damage, and oxidation.
- Gold/silver surface finish and silkscreen: To protect the copper and solder components to the pads, you will need to plate the PCB with gold or silver. Next is to proceed with profiling or silk screening, which involves printing out critical details onto the board, such as the company name, debugging points, component numbers, and custom PCB manufacturer ID.
- Electrical testing: Probe testers are used to perform open and short circuit tests on your board, which ensures functional reliability. Durability tests follow this.
Custom Quote Requirement
Every manufacturer needs some information from you before they can offer you a customized quote. Since there are multiple uses for custom PCB boards, this information helps communicate the right idea of your goals. Ideally, to receive a custom PCB price, submit this information:
- Turn time
- Required quantites
- Materials requirement
- Finish requirements
- Panelization requirements
- Assembly requirements (including turnkey)
- The complete Gerber files
|Base material||FR4, Halogen Free Material, Rogers HF material, High TG FR4, CEM-3,|
|Number of layers||2-36 layers|
|maximum PCB thickness||3.2 mm, special: 6.50 mm|
|Min PCB thickness||0.1 mm|
|Max board size in mm||480 x 580, special: 584.2 x 1041.4|
|Copper scratches||18 or 35 µm, M: 9 µm, 210 µm, all the way up to max. 350 µm|
|Min track width in MIL||3/3 or 4/4 or 5/5 or 6/6 or 7/7|
|Min hole diameter||0.2mm, 0.3m, and so on|
|Surface finish||Gold, Tin, HASL with and without Lead, Silver|
|conductor tracks intervals||100 µm|
|Solder-stop-masks||Removable solder mask, a UV-hardened solder resist, and a Dry-film mask|
|Design options||Bond areas, SMD|
|Marking printing||It can be done in all catchy colors|
|Mechanical machining||scratch, mill|
|Other finishing options||hole metallization with silver, carbon coating|
Advantages of Choosing Our Custom PCB Board
- High-quality raw materials: our strict supplier selection policy, standardized procurement process, and traceable source of raw materials ensure that we can work with quality raw materials.
- Advanced equipment: We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment that streamlines the production process and ensures a high level of quality. This equipment helps slash production lead times for a faster time to market and lower custom PCB cost.
- Strong manufacturing capability: With multiple years of experience and heavy investment in the PCB production industry, our company has both the experienced workforce and equipment to support your desired production workload and quality.
- Excellent quality control: Quality is at the core of our production. Besides partnering with certification laboratories like UL, we have strict internal quality control policies to ensure every PCB board is up to standard.
- Fast and stable delivery: We are committed to helping you beat those strict deadlines through our reliable and streamlined delivery process.
- 24-hour support: Production concerns or questions can arise at any time – our reliable 24-hour support staff will help walk you through any issue you have.
- Turnkey PCB: You can get services like DFM checking, parts procurement, electrical testing, PCB fabrication, and PCB assembly. Send us your PCB design files to receive a fully functional PCB.
Online tracking system: We offer an online tracking system to allow you to see the progress of your PCB project in real-time, from the design choices made to any changes that arose along the way.